- 2 ½ cups Bisquick or 2 cups flour, 1 T. baking powder, 1 t. salt, 1 t. sugar
- 1/3 cup milk
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 4 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 Tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 8 ounces cinnamon chips
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a round cake pan with Pam.
2. Mix bisquick with milk, sour cream and butter until just combined. Turn out onto floured work surface and knead until not sticky. Add flour if needed.
3. Mix cinnamon and sugar together.
4. Roll dough into rectangle, about ¼ inch thick. Spread melted butter over dough. Sprinkle evenly with cinnamon/sugar mixture. Add cinnamon chips if using. Roll dough, jellyroll style and cut into individual rolls, about 2 inches thick. Place in prepared cake pan cut side up and bake about 18 minutes, until golden around edges.